The owner and administrator of the website and the administrator of your personal data in the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data at the address wolski.pro is MODESTO Michał Wolski, ul. Okrężna 21, 05-506 Magdalenka, Poland NIP (EU Tax ID): 5212808502, REGON (National Registration No.): 140644737, hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”.
Any introduced changes do not affect the basic principle: The Operator does not sell and does not provide third parties with personal or address data of customers/users of their websites.
- you agree to the processing of your personal data, provided voluntarily, for marketing purposes by MODESTO Michał Wolski, ul. Okrężna 21, 05-506 Magdalenka, Poland NIP (EU Tax ID): 5212808502, REGON (National Registration No.): 140644737, in accordance with the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101, item 926) for marketing purposes. The consent also includes data processing in the future, provided that the purpose of the processing is not changed.
- you agree to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication from MODESTO Michał Wolski, ul. Okrężna 21, 05-506 Magdalenka, Poland NIP (EU Tax ID): 5212808502, REGON (National Registration No.): 140644737, to your contact details.
You have been informed that the administrator of your personal data is the MODESTO Michał Wolski company, ul. Okrężna 21, 05-506 Magdalenka, Poland NIP (EU Tax ID): 5212808502, REGON (National Registration No.): 140644737.
While using the services belonging to the Operator, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data by completing a form or otherwise. The data for which you will be asked are in the most cases: name, surname, e-mail address and, if you want to receive an invoice – also the company name, tax identification number, and company address.
The Operator requires only data that are necessary for the website to operate. Failure to provide the required data will block the action during which data were required.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Operator, you have the following rights: the
- right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, or limitation of processing, the
- right to object to the processing, the
- right to transfer data, the
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if you have previously given such consent, the
- right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Operator.
The above rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in the art. 16 – 21 GDPR, by contacting the Operator at the address
Your personal data is always voluntary, but necessary to place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, add a comment on the blog, use the services offered by the Operator or to simply make an e-mail contact.
The Operator guarantees the confidentiality of all provided personal data . The Operator ensures taking all security measures and protecting personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Members of the Operator team have access to the information you provide us with. Administrators and store staff have access to:
- Order details, such as purchased items, order date, shipping address and
- customer information, such as name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to handle orders, returns, and offer support.
The Operator entrusts, for the purpose of providing the service, the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- dHosting.pl Sp. z o.o. – Al. Jerozolimskie 98 00-807 Warszawa NIP: 7010198361 – to store data on the server,
- mailerlite.com Paupio g. 46, Vilnius 11341, Lithuania – to use the mailing system – distribution of newsletters and marketing correspondence,
- Mailjet SAS, 13-13bis, rue de l’Aubrac – 75012 Paris, France – in order to send transactional emails,
- wFirma.pl Web INnovative Software Sp. z oo ul. Bolesława Krzywoustego 105/21 51-166 Wrocław – in order to use the invoicing system,
- PAYPAL Inc. 2211 North First Street San Jose, CA 9513, United States – in order to enable payment for the services offered,
- OVH Sp. z oo ul. Scottish 5th place 1, 54-402 Wrocław – to enable data backup,
- G Suite – Google LLC, whose headquarters is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – to use Google Cloud services including e-mail as a part of the G Suite package.
- Zoom.us – Zoom Video Communications, Inc., whose headquarters are at 55 Almaden Blvd, Suite 600 San Jose, CA 951133, USA – for webinars and online consultations
- Integromat.com – Integromat sro, whose headquarters is under the address Novakovych 1954 / 20a 180 00 Prague Czech Republic, Europe – automation and integration of the abovementioned services.
- Cloudflare, Inc., located at 101 Townsend St., San Francisco, California 94107 – Content Delivery Network Services
Newsletter. Through the website, you can subscribe to the newsletter containing information about new products, promotions, products and services related to the Operator online activity. In order to send a newsletter, your personal data regarding your name and e-mail address are processed.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the case of a newsletter is your consent expressed by ticking the appropriate checkbox when subscribing to the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent at any time by opting out of receiving the newsletter.
The data is processed for the duration of the newsletter unless you opt out of receiving the newsletter, which will delete the data from the database.
Invoices. If the Operator issues you an invoice, for this purpose, he processes your personal data to the extent necessary to issue an invoice. The legal basis for the processing of your data, in this case, is the fulfillment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all issued invoices are included in the accounting documentation, therefore your data will be processed naturally within this documentation for the period of time required by law.
Comments. By adding a comment on this page, you provide your details regarding your name, e-mail address, website address, and commentary. In addition, the system records the IP address from which the comment was added.
Your data is processed in this case based on your consent resulting from adding a comment. The data is processed solely for the purpose of publishing a comment on the blog. Part of the data (name and surname, profile picture) will be publicly available on the blog next to your comment.
E-mail contact. Through email contact via e-mail, you naturally share your e-mail address as the sender’s address. In addition, you can also include other personal information in the body of the message. The legal basis for processing personal data, in this case, is your consent resulting from initiating the contact. Your personal data provided as part of an e-mail contact is processed solely to handle your inquiry. The content of the correspondence may be archived.
Under the concept of unannounced messages, the Operator understands information pertaining directly to his websites, newsletters, services, and products (e.g. changes, internal promotions), non-commercial lists (e.g. wishes, personal comments, etc.), and commercial information about the Operator’s offer.
Cookies are harmless to the computer or its user and its data. The condition for the cookies to work is their acceptance by the browser and not removing them from the disk.
If you leave a comment on our website, you will be able to choose the option of saving your name, email address and website address in the cookies, so that when writing the next comments, the above information will be conveniently supplemented. These cookies expire after a year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser.
During logging in, we also create a few cookies needed to save your login information and selected screen options. Login cookies expire after two days and screen options after one year. If you check the “Remember me” option, login cookies will expire after two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
The use of Google Analytics services involves implementing the tracking code provided by Google in the code of my website. This code is based on cookies, but it can also use other tracking technologies.
Marketing. The Operator uses Facebook’s marketing tools to direct ads to you on this site. To this end, the Operator implemented the Pixel Facebook platform code, which remembers your visit. For this purpose, Facebook cookies are used.
Using the website involves sending queries to the server on which the page is stored. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser, and operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by the Operator to identify you. The server logs are only auxiliary materials used to administer the site and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
This page uses caches to facilitate faster response times and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate of every web page that is displayed on this server. All cache files are temporary and are never accessible to third parties, except when necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plug-in provider. The cache files expire according to the schedule set by the site administrator, but they can be easily removed by the administrator before their natural expiration, if necessary.
QUESTIONS CONCERNING PRIVACY PROTECTION
Any questions regarding this statement or the Operator’s behavior towards the user’s data can be sent via e-mail address:
To obtain a copy of specific information provided to the Operator or to request correction of incorrect information, please contact the Operator via e-mail:
Before sharing or correcting information, the Operator may ask the user to verify their identity and provide additional detailed information that will help in the implementation of the user’s request. The Operator will contact you within 30 days of notification.
In the case of any questions and concerns regarding the privacy statement on the site, please first contact the Operator directly. If the user does not receive confirmation of the receipt of such an application or the response to the application is not satisfactory, please contact the organizers of the TRUSTe program by email at https://www.truste.org/users/users_watchdog.html. The TRUSTe program organizers will ask the website Operator for a response to the user’s reservations.